- New design, excellence, new generation of ultra-fast fiber laser cutting machine of international level
- Bed and beam structure, control and transmission system, laser processing technology is greatly improved
- Advanced digital control blends cutting-edge laser technology beyond the imagination of complex contour cutting efficiency and precision
- Plan list function, remote diagnosis service, health protection system, interconnection with production management center, all functions included
HLX-2040 fiber laser cutting machine is the most cost-effective 2D laser cutting machine developed by YAWEI after years of research and development and innovation, integrating international cutting-edge laser technology;
Adopting gantry double-drive bed, high-strength and lightweight beam design optimized by finite element analysis, light weight and extremely low deformation, equipped with German ALPHA high rigidity precision reducer and complete set of grinding gear rack, Japan THK precision linear guide, etc.
Efficient transmission mechanism, equipped with fiber laser, integrated by German SIEMENS original 840D system, faster and more efficient, to meet the needs of different industries and customers
60 years of experience in manufacturing, modern lean production management, strategic cooperation with world-class suppliers, ensuring long-term reliable operation and long-lasting precision of the machine; new appearance, modular design, universal spare parts, full life cycle service, and all worries
- Technology: After years of research and development and innovation, the fusion of cutting-edge laser technology, the introduction of Italian Prima-Power cutting process, fiber transmissionThe transmission is suitable for cutting all kinds of complex parts; the powerful numerical control system and the cutting software solve many technical problems, further improve the cutting precision and the piercing speed, and the operation is simple and convenient.
- Efficiency: gantry double-drive bed structure, high-strength lightweight beam, high-efficiency automatic exchange table, axis movement speed up to 200m/min, combined acceleration(X & Y) ≥4.0G for high efficiency machining
- Accuracy: The bed is made of integral welded structure. The tempering treatment can completely eliminate the welding stress, and the rigidity is good and the precision is high. Make sure it is not deformed after long time using; the beam is made of aerospace cast aluminum after heat treatment, and it is processed by high precision machining with high precision. It is equipped with high-speed transmission mechanism such as German ALPHA high rigidity precision reducer and complete set of grinding gear racks and Japanese THK precision linear guide. The fiber laser is integrated by the German SIEMENS original 840DSL system, which is faster and more efficient, meeting the needs of different industries and customers.
- Stability: HLX series fiber cutting machine takes full advantage of fiber transmission, laser is transmitted directly from the laser to the cutting head,which has a simple mechanical structure, a constant optical path, less maintenance, and stable cutting performance.
- Safety: three-dimensional sheet metal shield design, mechanical and electrical interlocking, effectively blocking laser radiation, equipped with safety doors and anti-radiation open glass.The combination of safety and visibility greatly enhances safety; fiber lasers are designed with semiconductor modularity and redundancy for continuous operation in 24 hours.
- Energy saving: Easy and flexible application, more than 32% electro-optical conversion efficiency; good beam quality, small spot, close to Gaussian distributionModular plug-and-play design, compact and robust; fiber loop detection, fiber optic head detection, temperature switch, water leakage sensor and complete safety measures to achieve multiple protection for lasers and personnel.
|Worktable ad working area|
|1||processing range (W*L)||4000×2000||mm|
|2||X axis stroke||4040||mm|
|3||Y axis stroke||2020||mm|
|4||Z axis stroke||120||mm|
|5||X-Y axis resultant velocity||200||m/min|
|6||X/Y axis combine acceleration||4.0G||m/s2|
|7||Z axis height control||CNC/follow-up|
|13||Whole machine power||67||Kw|
|14||Wavelength of the center of radiation||1070-1080||nm|
|15||Optical fiber diameter||≥50||μm|
|16||The laser power||8000||W|
|Weight and Dimensions|
|17||maximum load of the workbench||1900||kg|
|19||Machine covering area||10000×4800×2200||mm|
Fiber laser cutting machine host
The main machine tool consists of the bed, beam, exchange table, Z-axis device, operation control part, gas path and other parts
1.Machine frame structure
- Gantry steel structure welded bed, large tempering furnace overall annealing eliminates internal stress, good rigidity, stable and non-deformation (no need to make foundation)
- The overall welding form, the thickness of the main plate is better than competitors, the heaviest frame in the same model in the industry, and the long-term stable operation of the equipment can be guaranteed without the foundation, and the debugging cycle can be shortened
- The overall annealing of the welded bed is stress-relieving treatment, the rack surface deformation is ≤25μm
- High-strength and lightweight beam design optimized by finite element analysis to minimize weight under the premise of ensuring structural rigidity.Ensure high dynamic response;
- Imported large-scale CNC equipment processing to ensure the position and dimensional
tolerance of each mounting surface, achieving accuracy beyond design standard
- There is a dust extraction and exhaust system inside the bed. The cutting area is equipped with a partition dust removal and smoke exhaust device. When the cutting head is cut in each zone, the cylinder will close the other parts of the bed, effectively discharge the dust from the cutting area, and the bottom of the cutting area is filled with waste. The car can be pulled out regularly to clean up the waste.
- The upper rail structure protects the rail from the impact of laser processing and splashes,
prolonging the service life of the machine;
- Gear rack and linear guide adopt closed dustproof device; adopt Japanese THK high precision linear guide, German ALPHA rack and pinionAnd low backlash reducer, the parallelism error of the guide rail is less than or equal to 0.03mm, ensuring long-term motion accuracy;
- The precision optical inspection instrument is used to control the processing and assembly precision, and the limit switch control at both ends of the stroke is combined with the buffer mechanism on both sides, which effectively ensures the safety of the machine tool movement;
- The three-dimensional protective cover design effectively blocks laser radiation and has good safety.
- Y-axis beam is a high-rigidity and large-section structure, optimized by finite element analysis, light weight and good dynamic performance;
- The steel beam is laser welded, with small deformation and high welding strength; the overall vibration after welding is de-stressed to ensure long-term stable operation;
- An organ-type protective cover is installed on the beam to ensure that the rack and linear guides operate in a closed environment and are not affected by the external environment.
- Unique mechanical design-bed
- The rack and pinion and linear guide adopt closed dust-proof device; adopt imported brand high-precision linear guide, low-backlash reducer, rack and pinion, guide rail parallelism error ≤0.03mm to ensure lasting movement accuracy; adopt precision optical inspection instrument , The whole process controls the processing and assembly accuracy; the two ends of the stroke are controlled by limit switches, and the two sides are supplemented by buffer mechanisms, which effectively ensure the safety of the machine tool movement
- There is a dust extraction and exhaust system inside the bed, and the cutting area is equipped with a partitioned dust and smoke exhaust device. When the cutting head is cutting in each partition, the cylinder closes the other partitions of the bed to effectively exhaust the smoke and dust from the cutting area.
- Ingenious mechanical design
- Investigate international leading peers, use ANSYS finite element analysis, and combine Yawei’s 60 years of manufacturing experience
- Combining with Yawei’s 60 years of manufacturing experience, redefine the frame structure of the car
- The overall frame has superb flexural and tensile performance, and the elastic deformation is extremely small when fully loaded with steel plates
3.Hydraulic lifting type exchanging worktable
- Hydraulic lifting type exchanging worktable
- The workbench is an integral welded structure with good strength and stability;
- The hydraulic lifting table adopts synchronous motor to realize four-cylinder hydraulic synchronous lifting, with large load and low failure;
- Compared with the upper and lower two-layer exchange table, the cutting surface is always at the same height, and the Z-axis stroke only needs to be controlled at 100mm ~ 120mm; one can meet the high-speed cutting, and the second is to cut the distance between the plate and the damper. The dust removal effect is better.
- The exchange worktable consists of an exchange device and two movable worktables: the exchange device is fixed on the back of the bed, the worktable exchange speed is fast, the working area and the exchange area are automatically positioned to ensure the repeating processing precision;
- Introduce multi-stage variable frequency deceleration function and use encoder feedback control to ensure exchange efficiency and stability.
4.Z axis anti-collision device
- Z-axis device is to achieve the up and down movement of the cutting head. After the capacitance sensor on the cutting head detects the distance from the cutting nozzle to the surface of the sheet, the signal is fed back to the control system, and then the control system controls the Z-axis motor to drive the cutting head to move up and down, thereby controlling the distance between the cutting nozzle and the plate, and effectively ensuring the cutting quality;
- The anti-collision design of the cutting head effectively avoids possible mechanical damage during accidental collision between the cutting head and the workpiece, and reduces the cost of the customer;
- Z-axis adopts Japan NSK precision ball screw, Japan THK linear guide, stable operation and fast response.
- Yawei patent, unique cutting head all-round protection technology
- When it collides with the cutting workpiece, the cutting head part detaches itself, which can quickly restore the cutting state
5.Gas and water path system
- The gas path system of the fiber laser cutting machine consists of two parts: one part is the cutting gas supplied to the cutting head, there is clean and dry compressed air, oxygen and nitrogen; the other part is the auxiliary gas, which is clean and dry compressed air, used for Partition cylinders during ventilation and the working table clamping cylinder, etc.;
- The cutting gas is divided into three kinds of gases: nitrogen, oxygen and air. The high and low pressures of the auxiliary cutting gas are all controlled by the servo proportional valve, which improves the cutting quality and cutting efficiency;
- The processing cost is greatly reduced for the user, by using air-cutting for thin carbon steel sheets and stainless steel and aluminum alloy.
- In addition, the pressure sensor is installed in the cutting gas system to ensure that the machine can stop working in time when the gas pressure is insufficient, and avoid the invalidation of the cutting parts. The pressure threshold can be adjusted by the pressure sensor.
- The waterway system consists of two parts: a part of the cooling water comes out of the chiller and enters the laser. After cooling the laser through the radiator inside the laser, it returns to the chiller. After a part of the cooling water comes out of the chiller, it enters the cutting head of the laser machine. Return to the chiller after cooling.
- If air cutting is often used, to achieve better cutting results, it is recommended to add a cold dryer (as shown in the figure above); the dryer can forcibly cool the compressed air below the required dew point, so that it contains A large amount of water vapor and oil mist are condensed into droplets, which are separated by gas and liquid, and are discharged from the outside of the machine by a drain to dry the compressed air.
Germany SIEMENS 840DSL, equipped with network architecture, a new generation of original drive system, independent CNC control; powerful and man-made expert library parameter interface, real-time modification of laser cutting process parameters and more intelligent operation functions in the interface.
1.Full-featured CNC system
- The unique SIEMENS 840Dsl CLCX gap control technology + Precitec cutting head can achieve high-precision (±0.01) follow-up control in the range of 0.3-20mm, and a follow-up gap control function of 0.3mm (the industry normal is greater than 0.5mm), which can effectively reduce Attenuation of air pressure, the closer the cutting nozzle is to the plate, the more concentrated the air pressure
- The new generation of drive system SINAMICS S120, based on the popular Drive-CliQ network architecture drive control system, is more stable and reliable, with more efficient control speed and accuracy; the current best laser cutting machine CNC system (Same as TRUMPF, Germany)
- Independent CNC central controller, proven CNC function, more stable and faster processing speed than other CNC systems;
- Servo control cycle, microsecond level, the same motor power speed is faster;
- Nano-level interpolation achieves high precision and precise control path; brand consistency and compatibility are stronger;
- The high-speed control module ensures direct processing of the collected cutting head sensor signals without the need for system PLC processing;
- Laser power control, that is, when the cutting speed changes, the laser output power changes accordingly;
- Support USB, Ethernet, RS232, profibus, profinet and other communication interfaces
- Enables network networking, machine tool information monitoring and remote diagnostics
- All the parameters that can be cut into the plate are integrated into the numerical control system. The operator does not need to input. It only needs to confirm the type and thickness of the cut plate on the numerical control system, and can automatically load various perforation methods. The operation is simple, safe and reliable.
Unique “Thunder Cutting” cutting process
- Innovative thunder piercing technology, good piercing quality, greatly improved cutting efficiency
- Low-pressure high-efficiency cutting, automatic optimization of laser power, significantly reduced operating costs
- Full power mirror cutting technology, fast cutting speed, small slope, low roughness
- New burr-free cutting process for aluminum alloy greatly improves section quality
Production plan list function + processed product real-time statistics
- New plam list function for easy setup and adjustment of workpiece machining plans
- At a glance, you can view the number of machining, machining time, and machining information. You can also set the startup mode of different workpieces autonomously, making the planning list function more user-friendly.
- Innovative machining record function, which can automatically record the number of workpieces processed and corresponding parameters by day
- Flexible export of processing records within one month, providing an accurate reference for customer’s production management
Cutting auxiliary gas pressure compensation + alarm
- Many manufacturers only make strict requirements on the customer’s air supply, and ignore the pressure and flow that actually reach the cutting nozzle.
- When the set pressure and the feedback pressure (comparison of the analog voltage) are greater than 10%, the machine will have an alarm, indicating that the cutting pressure is abnormal. If the set pressure is 1.0 bar, when the actual pressure is 0.9 bar, the machine will alarm to avoid poor cutting;
- If the customer forgets to open the air, the machine automatically detects and stops the alarm before the light is emitted. Many of the peers have forgotten to turn on or no gas before cutting, and continue to emit light, causing the cutting head to burn.
Automatic three-point edge finding + detecting function
- The system automatically rotates according to the angle and coordinates of the plate, without worrying about errors caused by cutting errors;
- When the workbench has no board, the function of detecting function will directly remind the customer that there is no sheet on the work surface and automatically stop the light processing
One-button cutting nozzle cleaning calibration function + calibration adjustment
- One-button start, automatic 16-point calibration, to ensure accurate and stable cutting follow-up gap, even if the surface of the sheet is not flat enough, can achieve a good cutting effect (other manufacture using manual calibration, not only wasting time, and the error caused by manual operation is inevitable) ;
- Automatically clean the nozzle after cutting, prolong the service life of the cutting nozzle and improve the processing quality
- The cutting nozzle center adjustment, focus position adjustment, gas pressure adjustment, etc., can be intuitively and clearly displayed by the user according to the guiding operation in the system interface
Flexible access function + quick positioning function
- During the cutting process, the operator found that the cutting was poor here, and the first part and the first number of contours could be arbitrarily re-cut to ensure the quality of the cutting and greatly reduce the scrapping rate of the workpiece;
- Different colors are used to distinguish the cut, cutting, uncut contour and currently selected contour;
- During the machining process, a certain contour of a certain part can be arbitrarily selected for flexible cutting;
- One-click positioning to any position, easy to operate
- You can record the cutting position you use frequently, and click Upload to quickly locate it to cut.
Perfect process parameter library + fast cutting function
- Complete cutting expert database: the default cutting parameters including the thickness of each plate; the factory cutting parameters can be directly restored at any time during use;
- Modify the cutting parameters online and apply directly;
- It can create different cutting data for the same thickness of the same plate, such as precise cutting parameters, fast cutting parameters, etc….
- Perforation mode has interface selection to enhance the human-computer interaction function of HMI interface
- The quick cut-off function allows you to quickly cut off by simply selecting the cutting direction and cutting length without loading the program.
Cutting head monitoring and equipment information
- Real-time monitoring of the state of the cutting head, such as temperature, pressure, etc.
- Analysis and troubleshooting of cutting head failure
- Real-time monitoring of current power usage, users understand the operating costs of the equipment
Thoughtful maintenance reminder + laser diagnosis
- View usage time, progress, and understand machine maintenance work
- Convenient user machine maintenance and extended machine life
- Set different maintenance levels according to different maintenance items to facilitate customer maintenance
- Laser monitoring LaserNet software is built in; it is convenient for users to monitor the laser at any time.
- Adopting German Precitec fiber laser cutting head, the performance is stable and reliable, ensuring the mostExcellent cutting speed while achieving extremely high cutting speed;
- Procutter cutting head: The laser beam is transmitted by optical fiber and collimated into parallel light to the focusing mirror; protection lens is housed in a “pull-out” lens holder for a short period of maintenance and replacement.
- The standard 5-inch focal length lens can be used for cutting plates of different thicknesses, eliminating the need for moreThe trouble of changing different focusing mirrors;
- Through the sensor on the cutting head, the edge of the plate is automatically and quickly found, the position and angle of the apex are detected, and the cutting program is automatically adjusted and corrected according to the measured actual position, thereby saving operation time and reducing labor intensity;
HLF series fiber laser cutting machine adopts the new advanced fiber laser of IPG Company of Germany, the leader, innovator and largest supplier of fiber laser industrial applications.
Fiber lasers are the latest generation of lasers, representing the trend of laser development, and are widely used in the processing of various plates and even non-ferrous metals
Unique advantages of fiber lasers
- Electro-optic conversion efficiency is as high as 40%;
- Excellent pulse power/energy stability;
- Long life, high precision, pump source life >100,000 hours
- Beam quality optimized for application
- Air-cooled compact structure design
- Low-cost compact solution with semiconductor fiber as laser generation medium, no laser gas generation, green environmental protection
- Small size, light weight, maintenance free
- Vertical integration of core components, over 40% thermal redundancy, high reverse testing over 90% power
- Fiber optic loop and fiber optic head detection, temperature switches, water leakage sensors and complete safety measures for multiple protection of lasers and personnel.
Scope of supply
|3||Cutting head||Procutter 2.0 F200||1|
|7||Hydraulic lifting system||standard configuration||1|
List of key components
|1||Controller||CNC control unit||SIEMENS 840Dsl,Germany|
|2||IPC||Operating system：Windows 10||YAWEI|
|Screen（touch screen ）： 19inch|
|CPU:I5 RAM: 8GB|
SSD: 64 GB
Ethernet port: 2
USB port: 1 preposition, 4 postpositions
|4||Transmission system||High precision linear ball guide||Japan|
|High precision helical rack||ALPHA,Germany|
|High precision reducer||ALPHA,Germany|
|Servo motor and driver||Delta,Taiwan|
|5||Cutting head parts|| |
Procutter auto focus,2.0
|6||Electrical system composition||Contactors, air switches, etc.||SCHNEIDER|
|7||Pneumatic system||Pressure reducing valve, check valve, throttle valve||SMC,Japan|
|The electromagnetic valve|
|Triple valve (O2, N2, Air automatically switch)|
|Electronically controlled proportional valve||LANNY,Germany|
Installation and Services
The installation and operation of the HLF series fiber laser cutting machine is performed in accordance with the GB7247-87：Radiation safety of laser products equipment classification requirements and users guide and GB10320-88：Electrical safety of laser equipment and installation.
Conditions for equipment installation(CUSTOMER PREPARE)
|2||Stability of power supply||±10%|
|3||Computer||Win 7 – Win 10|
|4||Oilless air compressor||Non-air cutting version||Flow ≥1.0||m3/min|
|Oil content ≤2||ppm|
|Air cutting version|
(cutting thickness and quality deteriorate and the section is yellowish and gray with increased burrs)
Flow ≥1. 5
|Pressure ≥1. 3||MPa|
|Oil content ≤2||ppm|
|5||Air storage tank||Non-air cutting version||Volume > 0.6||m3|
|Pressure resistance > 1.0||MPa|
|Air cutting version||Volume > 1.0||m3|
|Pressure resistance > 1.3||MPa|
|6||Tertiary filter||Grade I: treatment capacity is 1.5 m3/min, degreasing accuracy is 3mg/m3 (3ppm) and dedusting accuracy is 3μm.|
|Grade II: the treatment capacity is 1.5 m3/min, degreasing accuracy 0.1mg/m3 (0.1ppm) and dedusting accuracy 1μm.|
|Grade III: the treatment capacity is 1.5 m3/min, degreasing accuracy 0.01mg/m3 (0.01ppm) and dedusting accuracy 0.01μm.|
|7||Oxygen for cutting carbon steel sheet||The purity is above 99.9%|
|8||Nitrogen for cutting stainless steel||The purity is above 99.99%|
|9||Water for chiller ( “Watsons” brand of distilled water is recommended.)||80||L|
|11||The installation environment temperature of laser generator||5-40||℃|
|12||The installation environment humidity of laser generator||Less than 70%|
|13||The requirements for installation site (refer to foundation drawing)||The concrete foundation thickness should be greater than 250 mm, and the flatness of each 3 meters less than 10 mm. There is as little vibration as possible around the installation site.|