- New-generation high speed fiber laser cutting machine of international advanced level with new appearance and significantly improved performance
- Dual-drive gantry body and high-strength aluminum alloy crossbeam
- Productivity significantly improved by efficient automatic exchange worktable
- Wider coverage of metal materials, and designed for high-speed cutting of sheets and efficient processing of medium plates
- Highly integration of cutting-edge laser technology with advanced digital control technology
- User-friendly operation interface and fully upgraded expert parameter library
HLF-2060 Fiber Laser Cutting Machine is the most cost-effective 2D laser cutting machine developed by YAWEI through years of research and innovation and by integrating cutting-edge laser technologies in the world.
It employs dual-drive gantry body and crossbeam cast with aviation aluminum, equipped with efficient drive mechanisms such as German ALPHA high-rigidity precision reducer, complete-set grind gears and racks as well as Japanese THK precision linear guide way, etc., and carries a fiber laser generator, which are integrated by SIEMENS’s original 840DSL system, featuring higher speed and efficiency and being able to meet the needs of clients from various industries.
The machine has high reliability and constant precision for long-term service, which are guaranteed by sixty years of manufacturing experience, modernized lean production management and strategic cooperation with world-leading partners. Besides, modular design that takes on new appearance and use of general parts facilitate full-life services and also your trouble-free use experience.
- Technology: Developed by years of research and innovation, the machine fuses the most advanced laser technologies and introduces the Prima-Power cutting process derived from Italy and fiber transmission, being suitable for cutting all kinds of complex parts. Its powerful NC system and suit cut software address many technical difficulties, further improving cutting precision, piercing speed and convenience in operation.
- Efficiency: Benefited from dual-drive gantry body, high-strength light crossbeam and efficient automatic exchange worktable, the movement speed of the compound axis can reach up to 170 m/min and composite acceleration 1.5G or above, realizing high-efficiency machining.
- Precision: The machine body employs an integrally weld structure which eliminates welding stress completely by tempering and features high rigidity, precision and no deformation for long-term use; the crossbeam is formed with thermally-treated aviation cast aluminium by high precision processing; the machine is equipped with efficient drive mechanisms such as German ALPHA high-rigidity precision reducer, complete-set grind gears and racks as well as Japanese THK precision linear guide way, etc., and carries a fiber laser generator, which are integrated by SIEMENS’s original 840DSL system, featuring higher speed and efficiency and being able to meet the needs of clients from various industries.
- Stability: HLF series laser cutting machine gives full play to the advantages of fiber transmission, by which laser is transmitted to the cutting head through the laser generator directly, thus having simple mechanical structure, constant light path, reduced maintenance work and stable cutting performance.
- Safety: The machine is of 3D metal shield design and adopts electro-mechanical linkage, blocking laser radiation effectively. Besides, it is equipped with a safety door and radiation-proof glass, combining safety with visuality and improving safety performance significantly; the laser generator employs semi-conductor modular and redundancy design and is suitable for round-the-clock operation.
- Energy saving: The machine is simple and flexible to use, with over electro-optical conversion efficiency, good beam quality, small light spot and spot energy distribution approaching Gaussian distribution; it employs a compact and firm structure of modular plug and play design; besides, multiple protection is realized for laser generator and personnel by fiber loop detection, fiber tip detection, temperature switch, leakage sensor and other complete safety measures.
Cutting Scope, Capability and Speed
Application industry: aviation, ship manufacturing, automobile manufacturing, engineering machinery, agricultural and forestry machinery, electrical manufacturing, domestic appliance,grain machinery, textile machinery, tool processing, oil machinery, food machinery, kitchen ware, sanitary ware, advertising decoration, external laser processing services and other mechanical manufacturing industries;
Cutting material: carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminium alloy, brass, red copper, galvanized sheet, silicon steel plate, electrolytic plate, titanium alloy, manganese alloy, etc.
|Worktable and work area|
|1||Processing range (length x width)||6000×2000||mm|
|2||Travel of X axis||6040||mm|
|3||Travel of Y axis||2020||mm|
|4||Travel of Z axis||120||mm|
|5||Positioning speed of X axis||120||m/min|
|6||Positioning speed of Y axis||120||m/min|
|7||Maximum synthesis speed of X-Y axis||170||m/min|
|8||Maximum acceleration of X/Y axis||2.8G||m/s2|
|9||Height control of Z axis||Numerical control/servo|
|11||Repeated positioning accuracy||±0.02||mm|
|12||Rated voltage of power||380||V|
|15||Complete machine power||69||Kw|
|16||Central radiation wave length||1070-1080||nm|
|17||Diameter of transmission fiber||≥50||μm|
|Weight and size|
|19||Maximum load of worktable||3800||kg|
Functional Features of All Parts
Fiber laser generator
HLF series fiber laser cutting machine employs the YLS series novel fiber laser generator provided by IPC Company, the leader, innovator and largest supplier of fiber laser generator industry. It is the latest generation of fiber laser generator, which signifies the development trend of laser generators and finds wide application in processing of plates and even nonferrous metals.
Unique advantages of fiber laser generator
- Electro-optical conversion efficiency reaching up to 32%;
- Extremely excellent pulse power/energy stability;
- Long service life, high precision, and service life of pumping source reaching over 100,000 hours;
- Higher speed and better effect;
- Beam quality optimized for applications;
- Air-cooling compact structure design;
- Low-cost compact solution with semi-conductor fiber as laser generation medium, eliminating needs for laser generation gas and achieving environmental-friendliness;
- Small volume, light weight and free of maintenance;
- Core parts employs vertically integrated production, provided with over 40% hot redundancy and subject high reflectivity test of over 90% power.
Fiber laser cutting machine host
Fiber loop and fiber tip detection, temperature switch, leakage sensor and complete safety measures, providing multiple protection for laser generator and personnel
The machine host comprises machine body, crossbeam, worktables, Z axis devices, gas path and water path systems, etc
- Welded gantry body of steel structure, subject to general annealing with a large tempering furnace, featuring high rigidity and stability and no deformation;
- High-strength light crossbeam optimized by finite element analysis, featuring light weight and extremely low deformation.
- Processed with imported large-scale NC equipment, ensuring the position and size tolerance of installation surfaces and realizing precision higher than the design standard;
- Inhead guide rail protected from splash of laser processing, prolonging the service life of the machine;
- Gear rack and linear guide rail of dust-proof enclosed design; Japanese THK high-precision linear guide rail, German ALPHA gear rack and low backlasher are used; the parallelism error of guide rail is not more than 0.03 mm, ensuring constant motion precision;
- A precision optical detection instrument is employed to exercise whole-process control over processing and assembly accuracy; limit switches are provided at both ends of stroke and buffer mechanisms are installed on both sides, ensuring the movement safety of machine effectively;
- Drawer type discharge trolleys provided to bring convenience in taking out small pieces or waste
- A dust removal ventilation system is equipped within the machine body and area-based dust collection and exhaust devices are installed in the cutting area; when the cutting head operates at each subarea, a cylinder closes other subareas of the machine body, exhausting dust of the cutting area effectively.
- Vertical shield design (with cover) blocks laser radiation effectively and ensures good safety
- Y axis crossbeam is of large cross section structure with high rigidity which is optimized by finite element analysis and features light weight and good dynamic property;
- The crossbeam is formed with aviation cast aluminium by tempering and then finishing in one process, ensuring its strength, rigidity and stability;
- The crossbeam is equipped with an eolian shield, ensuring that rack and liner guide rail operate in a closed environment and are shielded from external influences.
- The worktable is of an integrally welded structure with good strength and stability.
- The exchange worktable consists of an exchange device and two mobile cutting worktables. The exchange device is fixed at the back of the machine body on both sides, able to exchange worktables swiftly and position the work area and exchange area automatically, ensuring the accuracy of repeating process.
- Touch screen control is adopted for real-time display of all kinds of information and status;
- Multi-stage variable frequency deceleration function is introduced and coder feedback control used to ensure exchange efficiency and stability.
Z axis device-4
- The Z axis device is for up-and-down motion of cutting head. After measuring the distance from the cutting nozzle to sheet surface, the capacitive sensor on the cutting head feeds the signal to the control system, which then controls the Z axis motor to drive the up-and-down motion of the cutting head, keeping a constant distance between the cutting nozzle and sheet and ensuring the quality of cutting effectively;
- The cutting head is of anti-collision design and prevents possible damage due to accidental collision between the cutting head and workpiece effectively.
- Z axis is driven by Taiwan precision ballscrew and guided by Japanese THK liner guide rail, featuring stable operation and rapid response.
Gas path and water path systems-5
- The gas path system of fiber laser cutting machine comprises two parts, one being cutting gases provided to cutting head which comprise compressed air, oxygen and nitrogen, and the other being auxiliary gas which is dry and clean compressed air;
- There are three cutting gases, i.e. nitrogen, oxygen and air; auxiliary gas is controlled with a servo-proportion valve for high and low pressures, improving the quality and efficiency of cutting operation;
- Processing cost is decreased significantly for clients and sheet may be cut with air as the cutting gas.
- Besides, it is ensured by a pressure sensor installed in the cutting gas system that the machine can halt timely in case of inadequate pressure (gas pressure may be adjusted and set by pressure sensor), preventing scrapping of cutting parts;
- The water path system comprises three portions: partial cooling water from the water chiller enters and cools the laser generator through a radiator therein and then returns to the chiller; partial cooling water from the water chiller enters QBH through the laser generator and then returns the chiller; partial cooling water from the water chiller enters the cutting head aligning device and then returns the chiller; the first portion belongs to low temperature part while the latter two high temperature part.
Cutting head and follow-up-6
- The PRECITEC fiber laser cutting head is employed, featuring stable and reliable performance, ensuring optimal cutting quality while achieving high cutting speed.
- 16 digital calibration may be carried out automatically by the push-to-start button; non-contact capacitive sensor ensures stable interval of cutting follow-up. Good cutting effect can be achieved even though the sheet surface is not quite even;
- The machine can search the edge of sheet and measure the position and angle of its tip automatically and quickly by the sensor equipped on the cutting head, and based on the measured actual positions, adjust the correct the cutting program automatically, saving operation time and reducing labor intensity;
- The cutting nozzle is cleaned automatically after cutting operation, prolonging its service life and improving processing quality.
Full-featured NC system-7
- Original SIEMENS 840DSL NC and numerical servo drive system is employed;
- The machine adopts new generation of drive system SINAMICS S120 and builds a drive control system on widely-used Drive-CliQ network, realizing higher reliability, control speed and accuracy.
- The NCU central control unit adopts 80 digital floating point arithmetic and realizes high precision and surface quality by nanoscale interpolation, featuring ultra-strong NC function of controlling at most 31 axis and 10 channels;
- The high speed control module guarantees direct processing of signal collected by the sensor on the cutting head without need for treatment by system PLC;
- Laser employs power-based control, that is the laser output power is changed with the cutting speed accordingly;
- The system is provided with breakpoint returning function, high-speed electronic shutter function, fly cutting, leapfrog and other features, improving cutting efficiency;
- The system supports USB, Ethernet, RS232, profibus, profinet and other communication interfaces;
- The system can realize factory networking, machine information monitoring and remote diagnosis;
- All parameters of sheet cutting are integrated into a NC system, which can upload piercing methods automatically based on the type and thickness of the sheet to be cut as confirmed by the operator, allowing simple, safe and reliable operation.
Scope of Product Supply
Scope of supply
|1||The fiber laser cutting machine host||HLF-2060||1 set||YaWei|
|2||Laser generator||YLS-12000-K/ Raycus RFL-C12000S/Max MFSC-12000||1 set||IPG, US/Germany|
|3||Water Chiller||TFLW-12000||1 set||TongFei, China|
|4||Frozen dryer and filter||Standard||1 set||PARKER, US|
|5||Fiber-specific cutting head||PRECITEC PROCUTTER 2.0 F200||1 set||PRECITEC,|
List of critical components
|No.||Main Configuration||Configure Content||Trademark|
Operating system: Windows® 10
Screen + IPC: Yawei
|CPU: Intel core I5|
|SSD: 64 G|
|Ethernet port : 2|
|USB port: 1 preposition, 4 postpositions|
|2||Compositions of pneumatic system||Pressure reducing valves||SMC, Japan|
|Triple valve (O2, N2, Air automatic switch)|
|Electric control proportional valve||LANNY, Germany|
|3||Drive system composition||High precision linear ball guide rail||THK, Japan|
|High precision helical rack||ALPHA, Germany|
|High precision disk reducer||ALPHA, Germany|
|The servo motor and drive||SIEMENS, Germany|
|4||Optical fiber cutting head||PRECITEC automatic focusing||PRECITEC, Germany|
|5||Sealing protection system||Guide rail dust cover||Chinese|
|6||Compositions of electrical system||Contactor, air switch, etc.|| |
|Optoelectronic switch|| |
AUTONICS, South Korea
|Tank chain||IGUS, Germany|
Installation and Services
The installation and operation of the HLF series fiber laser cutting machine is performed in accordance with the GB7247-87：Radiation safety of laser products equipment classification requirements and users guide and GB10320-88：Electrical safety of laser equipment and installation
Conditions for equipment installation(CUSTOMER PREPARE)
|2||Stability of power supply||±10%|
|3||Computer||Win 7 – Win 10|
|4||Oilless air compressor||Non-air cutting version||Flow ≥1.0||m3/min|
|Oil content ≤0.002||ppm|
|Air cutting version|
(cutting thickness and quality deteriorate and the section is yellowish and gray with increased burrs)
|Flow ≥1. 0||m3/min|
|Pressure ≥1. 3||MPa|
|Oil content ≤0.002||ppm|
|5||Air storage tank||Non-air cutting version||Volume > 0.6||m3|
|Pressure resistance > 1.0||MPa|
|Air cutting version||Volume > 1.0||m3|
|Pressure resistance > 1.3||MPa|
|6||Tertiary filter||Grade I: treatment capacity is 1.5 m3/min, degreasing accuracy is 3mg/m3 (3ppm) and dedusting accuracy is 3μm.|
|Grade II: the treatment capacity is 1.5 m3/min, degreasing accuracy 0.1mg/m3 (0.1ppm) and dedusting accuracy 1μm.|
|Grade III: the treatment capacity is 1.5 m3/min, degreasing accuracy 0.01mg/m3 (0.01ppm) and dedusting accuracy 0.01μm.|
|7||Oxygen for cutting carbon steel sheet||The purity is above 99.9%|
|8||Nitrogen for cutting stainless steel||The purity is above 99.99%|
|9||Water for chiller ( “Watsons” brand of distilled water is recommended.)||80||L|
|11||The installation environment temperature of laser generator||5-40||℃|
|12||The installation environment humidity of laser generator||Less than 70%|
|13||The requirements for installation site (refer to foundation drawing)||The concrete foundation thickness should be greater than 250 mm, and the flatness of each 3 meters less than 10 mm. There is as little vibration as possible around the installation site.|
|1||Copper joint||1 nos.||The connector of the cutting auxiliary gas|
|2||Straight coupling||1 nos.||The connector of the oxygen tubes|
|3||Rubber tube joint||1 nos.||The connector of the nitrogen tubes|
|4||Rubber tube joint||1 nos.||The connector of the air tubes|
|5||Wrench||1 nos.||Locking nut|
|6||Wrench||1 nos.||Adjust the level|
|7||Expansion bolt||10 pcs.||2 nos. spare|
|8||Oxygen reducing valve||1 nos.||YQY-08|
|9||High pressure reducing valve||1 nos.||QTYH-15|
|10||Hand-push type oil gun||1 pcs.||B100|
|12||Lens wiping paper||1 pkt.|
|14||Dust removal tank||1 bottle|
|15||Attached tool box||ONE-|
|16||Paint (touch-up)||4 cans||Each can for the main and auxiliary colors of the machine|
|17||1-inch brush||3 sets|
Standard spare parts
|1||Cutting nozzle||20 Nr.|
|2||Protection lens||5 Nr.|
|3||Ceramic body||2 pcs.|
|4||Chiller filter element||2 pcs.|
|2||Certificate of Conformity||Copy|
|4||CNC System Operation Manual||Copy||SIEMENS|
|5||Laser Generator Operation and Maintenance Manual||Copy||IPG|
|6||Cutting Head Operation and Maintenance Manual||Copy||PRECITEC|
The warranty period of product is one year, and that of optical lens is 90 days. That cutting nozzle, cutting support toothed plate, filter element, ceramic body and focus lens are vulnerable parts
- The company is responsible for carrying out technical training for free. After finishing installation and commissioning, there will be at least 7 days of training on your operators taking place at our or the client’s domestic training and maintenance center until all of them have mastered the structure and technical principles of the equipment as well as the correct programming, operation, inspection, repairs and maintenance.
- The main training contents are as follow:
- Structure and principle of equipment
- The programming, operation, maintenance and general malfunction diagnosis of the equipment
- Laser machining process
- The common faults and troubleshooting method of equipment (including mechanical, electrical and pneumatic parts)
- Safety education on laser processing
After sales service
- After the final signed acceptance of the equipment, the warranty period for the machine is one year, including one year warranty period for the components and parts and the service
- If there are any quality problems with the components and parts during the warranty period, the phone or on-site services will be provide by the highly trained service engineers of our company at any time. Any damages or breakdown caused by the equipment quality problems, our company will provide components replacing and service freely, but except the regular consumables (such as optical lens, cutting nozzle) and other accidents caused by the user violation operations
- After the warranty period, the provider will still provide wide range and favourable technical supports and spare parts supply; and provide lifetime maintenance service for all the products and daily consultation and instruction, and the relevant information and documents of the products improvement and maintenance techniques.
- The provider has sufficient spare parts, which allows us to provide the technical and spare parts service in time to meet the maintenance need of the equipment.
- We will assign project engineer to the Client’s site for free technical visit service on a regular basis.
- The provider will meet with the need of relevant technical service and technical support for the buyer developing new products and using new techniques within 3 years.
The production and inspection of equipment
Equipment quality assurance measures
- Has passed ISO9000 quality system certification, the design, manufacture, sale and service of the product should be performed in accordance with this standard
- Equip with computer networking center, and use CAD-computer aided design and CAP-computer aided process, which allow us having a higher capacity of product development and design, manufacture and remodel.
- The steel plate welding parts, such as, frame, sliding block and worktable, etc., should be annealed to relieve the welding stress by using the large tempering furnace and to ensure its high strength and high stability.A complete set of large, precision, rare equipment and advanced machining process ensure the machining accuracy of the components and parts of the machine
- Complete inspection methods (The national measurement units grade I), and high-quality inspectors ensure the overall quality of the component and parts, purchased parts and factory machine tools.
- Main measuring instrument
|1||Comprehensive test instrument for electrical security features of ET340 machine tool|
|2||Hexagon 575 three-coordinate measuring machine|
|3||Hexagon 152210 three-coordinate measuring machine|
|4||British Renishaw XL-80 Laser interferometer|
|5||SCS-100 full electronic automotive balance|
|6||Dynamic and static strain gauge|
|7||HLN-11A digital Leeb hardness meter|
|8||HRC-150 Rockwell hardness meter|
|9||B8003T ultrasonic defect detector|
|10||Digital sound level meter|
|11||XZR-B oil pollution contrast microscope|
|12||XZR-J oil contamination detection microscope|
|13||JX-11 digital universal tool microscope|
|14||JD18 universal projection length measuring instrument|
Main processing equipment
|equipment name||Spec. & Model||Place of Origin||Qty.||Main Technical Parameters|
|CNC pentahedron machining center||FS6000||Spain||12||Pentahedron machining center|
Maximum machining length 5000-10000 mm
Maximum machining height 2600 mm
Maximum machining width 1400 mm
|Universal milling center||DMG125P||DMG, Germany||1||Maximum machining length 1250 mm|
Maximum machining height 1450 mm
Maximum machining width 1250 mm
|CNC boring machining center||HC212||Russia||1||Spindle diameter Ø220 mm|
|WHB-150||Poland||1||Spindle diameter Ø150 mm|
|T6920D||Tsitsihar||3||Spindle diameter Ø130~Ø200 mm|
|CNC planer vertical|
|KMC3000SD||Gaoming, Taiwan||5||Maximum machining length 3000-5000 mm|
Maximum machining width 1500 mm
|LP6033YZF||Yawei, Taiwan||5||Maximum machining length 3000-6000 mm|
Maximum machining width 1850-3000 mm
|T1442200-01||Xinrui Mechanical||4||Maximum machining length 4000 mm|
Maximum machining width 2200 mm
|HASS-VF-3||HASS, US||2||Maximum machining length 1120 mm|
Maximum machining height 510 mm
Maximum machining width 510 mm
|HCN8800-II||MAZAK, Japan||1||Maximum machining length 1400 mm|
Maximum machining height 13250 mm
Maximum machining width 1200 mm
|CNC vertical lathe||VL-125C||LAITI, Taiwan||1||Maximum machining diameter 1500 mm|
|Planomiller||MC6303||Russia||1||Maximum machining length 6000 mm|
Maximum machining width 1500 mm
|Open-side planing machine||B1031||Dongfang, Guizhou||1||Maximum machining length 15000 mm|
Maximum machining width 3150 mm
|Planomiller||X2012, etc.||BYJC, etc.||6||Maximum machining length 3000-6000 mm|
Maximum machining width 1000-1700 mm
|Double housing planer||B2016, etc.||JIER, etc.||7||Maximum machining length 4000-6000 mm|
Maximum machining width 1250-2000 mm
|Boring machine||T611H, etc.||Zhongjie||6||Spindle diameter 110 mm|
|CNC floor type boring and milling machine||FB260||WZ (Wuhan Heavy Duty Machine Tool Group Corporation)||3||Spindle diameter 200-260 mm|
Maximum machining length 10-20m
Maximum machining height 3000 mm
|Surface grinding machine||M7150A||Shanghai Machine Tool Plant||2||Length of worktable 2000 mm|
Width of worktable 500 mm
|Precision surface grinding machine||M7150||Hangzhou Machine Tool Plant||1||Length of worktable 4000 mm|
Width of worktable 500 mm
|circular grinding machine||MQ1350A||Shanghai Machine Tool Plant||2||Maximum grinding external diameter 500 mm|
Maximum grinding length 3000 mm
|The precise deep-hole internal grinding machine||M2640, etc.||Wuxi Machine Tool Works, etc.||3||Maximum grinding aperture Ø400 mm|
Maximum grinding depth 1500 mm
|CNC Lathe||DL-32||Dalian Machine Tool Plants||3||Center height 500 mm, machining length 1500 mm|
|CNC flame cutting machine||GS-Ⅱ-4000||Wuxi||6||Maximum machining depth 26000 mm|
Maximum machining width 4000 mm
|Hydraulic leveller||Y45-315/2500×5000||Tianshui||2||Length of worktable 5000 mm|
Maximum machining width 2500 mm
|Tempering furnace||RT3-800||Nanjing||2||The machining weight is 50T|
|Blast booth||Beijing||1||The machining weight is 50T|