General Purpose Turning, TMi XP Series
The Hurco TM8i CNC slant-bed turning center is equipped with a small footprint, large work cube, ergonomic design, and an affordable price tag. The rigid one-piece machine base casting is designed to yield excellent static and dynamic performance in addition to outstanding dampening properties that inhibit thermal deformation and twisting, providing a more rigid turning center than competitive models in its class. The generous turning diameter and turning length allows for a wide range of part sizes and applications. All of these features and design structure of the Hurco CNC slant-bed turning centers make small batch manufacturing profitable.
Standard Machine Features
- Heavily Ribbed Fine-Grade Cast Iron Frame Optimized with Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- True 45 degree slant bed
- Double-Nut Pre-Loaded Ballscrews Anchored at Both Ends
- 4,000 RPM Cartridge Spindle
- Powerful HP Spindle Motors
- A2 Series Spindle Nose
- Brushless AC Servos
- Fast 30 m/min Rapid Traverse in X and Z
- 12 tools bidirectional hydraulic turret
- Includes 5 boring blocks and 10 sets of wedge clamps along with the following boring block bushings: 3/8”, 1/2”, 5/8”, 3/4”, 1”, 1 1/4”, Morse taper # 2 and #3.
- 5 Second Tool Index Time (Adjacent)
- Large Work Cylinder
- Conversational Turning Programming
- Constant Surface Speed
- USB 2.0 Port
- Text Input Capabilities
- Wide Enclosure Door Openings
- Air and Coolant Gun Assembly
- Shortest Path Tool Turret Indexing
- 3-Jaw Chuck including Soft Jaws
- Ansi Door Safety Switches
- Flood Coolant Assembly
- Automatic Central Lubrication System
- Modular One-Piece ITX Control Rack
- 7GHz Dual Core Processor
- 4 GB RAM Memory
- 128 GB Solid State Hard Drive
MAX 5 Console
The number one reason customers choose Hurco machines is because of the flexibility of the control. Whether the program is conversational or G-code, Hurco motion control is far superior to other machines in its class:
- Let the part or the job determine what’s the best way to process
- Conversational from industry standard drawing
- Import DXF file with optional DXF software
- Download G-code program created offline with CAM system
- 7GHz Pentium 4 processor
- 4GB RAM, 128 GB Hard Drive
- 600 block look ahead
- 4,000 block processing speed
Hurco AutoCalc is a prime example of how advanced technology should work: technology should work for you, not against you. With advanced algorithms running in the background, simply enter the dimensions you know and the control figures out the rest.
Advanced Verification Graphics
The graphical user interface of the WinMax® control software is obviously the most noticeable aspect to operators. We take it one step further with Advanced Verification Graphics and Simulation feature with 3D solid rendering and dynamic rotation. It works for either conversational or NC programs.
Custom Grooving Profiles
When you have unique applications, the control helps you quickly program complex groove profiles. You’re not limited to square grooves—you can program custom grooves with face, taper, turn, arc, blend arc, and/or chamfer elements. Hurco conversational simplifies the process—simply enter a few dimensions and the embedded AutoCalc feature trigs out the missing data for you.
Thread Cycle Blocks
Our thread cycle blocks give you complete control of the cycle so you can create high quality threads efficiently. You control the safe rapid point, the threading strategy (choose constant volume threading or decreasing depth, roughing and finishing depths, the number of finish and spring passes, the type of thread) OD, ID, straight, or taper, plus face threading with the ability to program multipole start lead threads.
Industry Standard NC
Since the Hurco control supports Industry Standard NC codes (also known as EIA/ISO or G-code) that are used with Fanuc®, Siemens®, and many other controls, you can use existing NC programs on your Hurco. Machinists who have Fanuc® experience will feel comfortable operating a Hurco in NC mode.
Easy Tool Setup
Sophisticated capabilities streamline setup and save valuable time. Stores 99 tools, which you can assign to any turret station. Includes XYZ geometry and wear offsets. 18 insert shapes. Graphical representation of tool. Automatically calculates feed rate and spindle speed in the program when you set tool cutting speed and chip load.
For more information about hurco machine can make you more profitable, please contact us via hotline: 19009410 or share your information.