Main structure and characteristics
The machine is consisted of frame, servo punch unit, index revolving tooling, thick turret with sleeve structure, beam, worktable, pneumatic system, lubrication system, lamp, repositioning system, electrical control system and etc.
Adopt the closed “O” structure, better rigidity for the frame and better stability.
Adopt the steel structure, wipe off the internal force through backfired after jointing.and anti rust paint,process through soraluce boring and milling center which has five axis
- include 30 ton punch unit
- With the control of CNC system, can realize different punch mode
- Can adjust stroke of punch head, and get best punch perference
Worktable surface is of brush.with some steel balls
- Big depth structure, ensure the precision and wearable function of the turret.
- To ensure the precision positioning of turret table and tooling, reducer unit imported from Japan.
- Keeping touch index tool position worm wheel driven unit , ensure the bidirectional driven precision.
- Ensure high precision and reliability, worm wheel units are imported from Japan.
Beam and clamps
- Adopt the high precision, moved with long-stroke ball screw, linear guideway guiding,having rapid speed,high moving precision,and long life.
- High strength prolonged clamp with less dead zone
- Each clamp has one sensor, once sheet is loosened, punching operation will stop immediately.
Pneumatic and lubrication system
- The Compressed air controller by different valves, working pressure 0.6MPA for Position cylinder for turret, reposition cylinder for sheet, and clamps
- Adopt centralized lubricate mode
Use two pneumatic cylinder when need reposition, the work sheet will be pressed on the worktable and the clamp will loose and reclamp, in this way there will be longer size punch zone, and precision
Adopt Siemens Germany, specialize for CNC Turet punch
List of main components
|2||Servo motor and amplifier||SIEMENS,Germany|
|4||control system for punch unit||Siemens, Germany|
|5||Thick turret and tool holder||NISSHINBO,Japan|
|7||Sychronize belt and chain||SUBAKI,Japan|
|8||Worm wheel unit||Mitsubishi,Japan|
|9||Bearing and bearing sit||NSK,Japan|
|10||Linear guide||THK, Japan|
|12||Air-source treatment 4-unit||SMC,Japan|
|2 positions-5 pass electric-magnetic valave|
|2 positions-3 pass electric-magnetic valave|
|14||Breaker and Contactor||SIEMENS,Germany|
|16||Proximity switch||BAULLUF, Germany|
|17||Stroke switch(clamp dead zone)||BAULLUF, Germany|